Loan Periods & Renewals
|Circulating books (faculty)
|Three (3) months
You will be billed for any lost materials. Unpaid replacement costs for lost materials will result in a bar on your library account and restrictions on your ability to register for classes.
All library materials and equipment should be handled with care. The person using them will be held responsible for any damage that occurs during their use. Please notify someone on the library staff if something is broken or damaged.
Group study rooms are available in the Library during hours of operation. The following guidelines ensure fair and appropriate use of the study rooms:
Those in the Library are expected to:
• Keep all conversations to a minimum and use a hushed voice.
• Silence cell phone ringers and not make or take calls within the library.
• Conduct social conversations outside of the library.
• Keep the music down - even when using headphones.
• Self-police noise levels as much as possible. Ask others who are being disruptive to quiet down. If disruptive patrons do not stop patrons should let a library staff member know.
For your safety and the safety of others, do not leave personal belongings unattended. The Library is not responsible for any lost or stolen personal items. Immediately notify UHA Public Safety of all thefts by calling (518) 244-3177.
ACPHS Libraries are primarily for use by students, faculty, staff and other members of the Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences community. Researchers and scholars not affiliated with the College may utilize the library's collections under the guidelines set forth below.
Visitors may gain permission to access the library weekdays between 8am and 4:30pm.
It is essential for visitors seeking to utilize the library to:
The library reserves the right to restrict or modify guest access during times of peak library use or enhanced security.