Access to the Library and Information Commons is restricted to ACPHS students, faculty, and staff.
- If you are planning to study, a seat reservation through LibCal is required.
- The Albany Library will be closed for a half-hour cleaning break each day. You can book seats for up to 3 hours between 8am and 3pm and again for up to 3 hours between 3:30pm and Closing for a total of 6 hours per day.
- An acceptable face covering must be worn at all times and a distance of six feet must be maintained between individuals. See the ACPHS Reopening Plan for further information.
- No food or drink will be allowed.
- Use your Fob for entry during all hours of operations.
- Albany Campus: Enter through the gym-side entrance and exit through front door.
- Vermont Campus: Use main library entrance for entry and exit.
- Check-in at the Service Desk upon your arrival.
- Sanitize the space upon your arrival and departure.
- Furniture and chairs may not be moved as spaces are purposefully arranged to ensure adequate social distancing and minimize risk of spread.
Failure to comply with protocols may result in loss of library privileges.