Welcome! The purpose of this guide is to provide resources and research guidance for students and faculty in the Public Health program.
In this guide:
- Finding & Evaluating Sources - how to search and identify resources appropriate for quality research
- Public Health Resources
- Resources at the ACPHS Library - databases and print materials available through Library Services
- Resources on the web - credible sources found on the Internet
- AMA/APA Citation Guide - help with citing your sources in the appropriate style
- Technology Guides - assistance with how to navigate programs frequently used by public health professionals
For additional research assistance, you are always welcome to contact Amy Hathaway, the Public Health liaison for the Library, via email, phone, or a reference appointment.